1.17.2017

Day 2: Riley and Company new release!

Hi friends! 

Just in case you missed the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT yesterday, 
there is a new stamp/die/collection at Riley and Company stamps
 ~  the Paper doll Riley collection!
In addition, there are 5 new Mushroom Lane cottages,


For my card today, I've used another new stamp from the
Riley and Company new stamps release.
I've created a a hybrid card using the Retro Folks "Jack"
 and the new funnybones sentiment 'getting lucky',
both already available in the shop!

 I've stamped them both with Momento Tuxedo black ink 
and left them both on the front of the card to see them side by side.

This sentiment is seriously SO ME!
In fact, I have a girl version of this card coming up, too :)


Remember there are some pretty cool specials, too!

Package deal on the Dress Up Riley line: get all three clear sets, all three dies sets, the two basic Riley’s and matching dies for only $100! (Reg. price $127.77. Includes 41 dies, 3 clear sets, 2 rubber stamps)

Package deal on entire Funny Bone release of 14 red rubber stamps: cling set is only $75.00 (reg. 91.00) and unmounted sheet is only $50.00 (reg. $70.00)!

Package deal on the Mushroom Lane release: get all 5 new Mushroom Lane Houses for only $45.00 (Reg. $52.50)

Word Bubble Die Special – get all three new Word Bubble Dies for only $40.00! (Save $9.85!)
 See you tomorrow with even more inspirations!
Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly

11 comments:

  1. Perfect guy cards!! The second ones sentiment would be perfect to describe me!! Can't tell you how many times I walk into a room and think "What did I want again?" Ey yi yi! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's me all the time!!!! Too funny, I like the colors and papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, love the contemporaney design and image! The sentiment makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Kelly!! I absolutely love the beautiful design!! The image and sentiment are awesome!! I'm loving this release!! So fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! So I do this all the time!! :) What a fun sentiment and I love your colors on this one!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so me! What a great image and sentiment. This put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, beautifully made. Ummm, yes, I know that feeling a bit too - just a little bit.....
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! What a fun saying and fabulous card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that is funny and so true!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too often, I am the one saying, "Why did I come in here?" so, of course, I think this card is fabulous! I am lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card. So Me...All the funny bone sayings are awesome and you really do a wonderful job with them.

    ReplyDelete