8.05.2016

I remembered your birthday ...


Hello, friends 
and happy Friday!


We have a jam packed, fun filled weekend ahead,
getting in some last minute fun before school starts again.

Can't believe the summer has flown by so fast 
and school will be here in a couple of weeks.

I'm.  Not.  Ready!!

Today's card is one that was so wonderful to work on,
using the "Born Yesterday" stamp set from

What a fun and oh so true sentiment! :)

I remembered your birthday,
without looking on Facebook! :)



And I share with you with certainty ....
the stamps from The Project Bin Stamps are unbelievable!
They stamp crisp and clean right out of the gate - 
making your stamping sentiments a super time with creativity!
They hold both bold black ink colors superbly
as well as bright colors to give your cards a pop!

Give them a try!
You can find this set and many more in the store

Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

8 comments:

  1. LOL!! This is too cute Kelly! And that's the thing, right? Remembering a birthday BEFORE it actually gets here to you can send a card on time!! I always forget to do that and terrible at it!! LOL!! Love the fun sentiment and your beautiful card here my friend!! Happy Friday!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable design, happy colours and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee, this made me laugh!! It's so true (except many times I don't remember without FB ;) The papers and layers are fabulous!! Love this my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Kelly - the crisp clean colours and the fun sentiment! The twine is the perfect touch behind the flower.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha - what a fun sentiment and since I am NOT on FB it is so me **lol**

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL- so true! Great and cute sentiment. Love your card and you always pick the best DP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a funny greeting...and so appropriate because most of us rely on FaceBook for this sort of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card.....I love it.

    ReplyDelete