10.08.2017

It's *FALLIDAY Fest!* ~ Day 1



Happy Sunday!

Today's the first day of *Falliday Fest* over on Splitcoaststampers!
Yay!


What is Falliday Fest?
   I'm so glad you asked! :)

This is a two week period with daily challenges, 
TEN holiday craft tutorials, and four card drive destinations.
If you sign up at SCS for the master challenge list,
every day you can wake up to the new fun challenge.


 It's a great way to get your feet wet on trying something new,
like my card today.  It was great fun!
For as much time as I'm on the road all day,
this will indeed be a challenge but I'm looking forward to it!



My incredibly talented friend Shona introduced me to Yupo paper
back in March 2016.  I ran to the store and bought some and then ........
 never used it, until now!

One of the challenges for the Falliday Fest is to create a card
 using an alcohol ink card base ~
and I was crazy excited to use this darling new Christmas otters
stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn!
 i was soooo very lucky to win this set from
 the talented Kari Webster  in her giveaway.
Thank you, Kari! 

Are you playing along in the Falliday, too?
Let me know - I'll stop by and visit!
Yay for Fall!

Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

 


12 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly what a super card I love the design, images and sentiment, excellent make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly! The Otters are super cute and love the background. The sentiment is brilliant too. Big hugs and blessings my lovely friend, Carol S.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!! ...LOOOOVE this!!! :D Such fabulous card with these super cute otters and the amazing colouring on Yupo paper!! Delightful design, too!! The sentiment is very cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, my friend!! I'm so happy to be back and visiting your blog to see the gorgeous projects I've missed while I was away!! This is so sweet!! The colors are beautiful!! I love the sweet otters!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Otterly awesome! Love this project. I just saw something on Pinterest today that made me think I have to get the Yupo papers back out! Maybe coincidence - don't think so!! Thanks for the reminder and shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness... Kelly, your card is adorable! And you have mastered that technique for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic card Kelly, I love the yupo background (I really should get mine out and try).

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are these sweet otters!! Love your alcohol ink background! I bought some today to try to get started on the Falliday challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee hee he ...so cute. I can just imagine you sitting in your car "Bux" in hand coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet card. I love Lawn Fawn and the sentiment is really lovely too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete