9.04.2017

Exciting news to share!! :)


 Hi friends ♥
 I'm so excited to share today's post!
This year, I really wanted to do more in my card making + crafting
so I finally jumped from 'do it' instead of 'keep thinking about it!'

*I now have a craft channel on You-Tube!*


It really seems surreal, and there were a few boo-boos,
 but that's okay - it's the journey that makes it worthwhile :)

The link above ↑ will take you straight to my channel 
if you like to take a peek. 
 If you subscribe, it will let you know about
new postings and I'll be having a giveaway soon! ♥


So, are you part of the planner craze?
I am seeing planners and planner clips and planner stickers everywhere!

Planner clips are really easy to make. But today I'm showing you another way to make them
using your stamps and dies.

All you need are your stamps, dies (and if you don't have those, then scissors), markers,  glue (hot glue or all purpose like Aleene's tacky glue) and paper clips!
That's it!


Stamps and dies are typically known for cards and scrapbooks,
but in times of budgeting, it's a great way to really get the full use out of your products and stretch their usage.
It's economical, fun to do and you can tailor it 
to exactly the style and design you need!

For today's post and planner/journal clips, I've used 2 different stamps
and dies from The Project Bin.
Kinda Pawsome and Feline Good .

I'm a calendar on the wall girl at heart ~
 best way keep track of our busy family's crazy schedule!
But, I do have a small personal planner on my desk to
keep track of the different card groups I'm in and it's amazingly helpful.
  

Here they are all packaged up, in a little gift container ♥ 
Such a cute gift idea for birthdays, holidays, and just because :)

 Thanks for stopping by today!
If you head over to The Project Bin inspiration blog,
you'll see a wonderful variety of cards to admire!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly 

13 comments:

  1. BIG congrats for your new youtube channel, Kelly!! :D Now I'm a your follower also there :) Love so much these clips, thanks for sharing this great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super idea making these wonderful paperclips into gifts. Congrats on your Youtube channel.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable and I love the packaging. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new Youtube Channel!! I'll head over and subscribe now!! The clips are absolutely adorable!! Love them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kelly!!! Congrats on your new Youtube Channel!! Love the cute clips, the images are adorable. The gift packs are so pretty and a great idea. Big hugs and blessings my lovely friend, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW awesome love your paper clips and am off to check out your ytube .xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea Kelly - stunning wee clips and beautifully packaged.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly, your clips are just way too cute... and the packaging adds to the WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these clips- how cute and fun! I also love the way you have packaged them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are brilliant Kelly such lovely cute images a fab idea, hope your craft channel is successful
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful presentation. The clips are so cute, but putting them in a bag with sequins makes them even more desirable! Possible teacher gift! And yes, I live by my planner...and love stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These delightful critters sure make adorable book marks!! Love the packaging!! Awesome work, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your You Tube Channel, Kelly. I´ve never done a video **lol** It´s super nice to hear your voice ;-)

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete