7.01.2016

Have a fun-ny Friday!

Happy Friday!
I hope you are gearing up for a wonderful holiday weekend :)
I had a little time to get inky this week,
catching up on both DT cards and cards just for pun - I mean, FUN!
Like this one!

I was channeling the upcoming 4th of July and reaching for more
red, white and blues ......
a wonderful color combination that speaks to my heart
and for who I am as a child growing up in a military family! ♥



For my card today, I've used Bouncy Ball Riley - LOVE HIM!!! 
He's definitely one of my top faves of all my Riley stamps!
I've paired with the hilarious FunnyBones stamp line stamp
"Once in awhile" sentiment, added a little strip of dsp 
and a trio of sequins ♥

And don't forget to check out the monthly Riley and Company
Stamp Club!
Each month, you'lll not only get a shipment of a variety of stamps,
but a souvener collector's button like this one for
contests, discounts, and much more!
You can read all about it here ← 

I'll see you back again on Monday!
Until then, happy weekend!

Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly


I'll enter this into:  PPA307 - Color Challenge

19 comments:

  1. I love the fun sentiment and adorable image. Super duper cute!!
    Thanks for being my newest follower and I am following you too.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute cute I love this card. love the saying and bouncy Riley... :) Great job Kelly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and cute! Love your CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fun and CAS card, love the stamp gorgeous colour combo as well...enjoy your weekend.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and adorable! Bought an instant smile to my face!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really is so fun! That image makes me smile. Love it!!

    I hope you're having a wonderful weekend, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a real whimsical card! Anybody would feel great about receiving this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly this is such a sweet and humorous card - love it!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just might be the cutest thing I've ever seen. :) What a fun images and sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with my Pals Paper Arts color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly, this card makes me smile big time! What a fun Riley image! You have showcased him to the utmost cuteness!! Thanks so much for including the PPA color challenge in your stamping fun this week. Hope to see you often in our gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your fun design reminds me of that TV commercial with Tina Fey! "In my day the bouncy balls had ears and a smiley face." Sensational card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is adorable, Kelly, and fun! Love the happy face on the bouncy ball! Thank you for joining us this week for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute Kelly. I love the sentiment! Hope you had a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely FUN and SWEET card, Kelly. I totally like this Riley Image and together with the sentiment - just great !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL!! This is absolutely adorable Kelly!! I just love the fun image and colors you've picked with it!! The sentiment is so cute and goes well with Riley also!! Hope you had an amazing July 4th! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super sweet Riley card, Kelly! I love this stamp myself, and you combined the funny bone and Riley stamp so nicely! Thank you for joining us this week at the Pals Paper Arts Challenge, I hope you play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute. I think I have to have this stamp...thanks for showcasing it so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your RWB card- and Riley is adorable! I love the face on the bouncy ball. So much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete