6.20.2016

Let's Travel!

 Hi friends!

It's time for another exciting challenge at The Ink Spot
and this week's theme is: Travel!

For my card today, I'm channeling my little guy who just left for
an 8 day Boy Scout adventure camp in Georgia :)
He's only 11, and it was a BIG STEP for us to let him go,
but he was going out of his mind with excitement for this trip!
Mommy needed to be a little brave, LOL :)
We've gotten word that he is having the time of his life,
as we knew he would ♥
From the merit badges and classes he's taking,
and the fun 'down time' with hiking, swimming, boating, etc - he's in his glory!
 
I had him in mind as I made this two part traveling card, 
starting on the front outside and finishing on the inside ♥
There is a total of 4 Riley and Company stamps on this card!

 The front of the card uses Hiking Riley
and the "I am" from the Inspirations sentiment - which is a wonderful way to mix and match your FunnyBones and Inspirations stamps!
Tbe inside features the brave sentiment stamp ~
along with Campfire Riley stamped and colored :)



To see what the rest of the DT created this week with the travel theme,
stop by The Ink Spot blog!

And don't forget to check out the monthly club kits! 
But wait - there's more!
Each Wednesday is a "Wacky Wednesday" flash sale -
and Friday Favorites!
So many ways to save, stamp and get inky!! :)
 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to their summer!
I'll be home stamping - all week! :)

Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

15 comments:

  1. You are so brave! I know the day will come for my little one as well. Your card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Kelly - I am sure your DS is having a ball - relax and have fun stamping :-) Love your card, and the way you have used Riley and the sentiments for a card with impact..
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, Kelly! I hope he enjoys his camp time--and that you make it through without him. It's hard, I know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TEE HEE!! Riley is soo stinkin' cute here in his travels!! I adore your papers on the top card and of course who doesn't love a good Smores camp fire?!! LOL!! Hope you enjoy your stamp time my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Kelly!! Riley is so cute in his hiking gear and roasting s'mores!! The papers are perfect!! I hope your son has a fabulous time and earns lots of badges!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for your son, it's so fun and happy! I wish him a lot of fun! ... And You have to be brave, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and I love the inside and outside. I think you are the one who was brave :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an absolutely fabulous card, Kelly!! It looks wonderful both inside and out!

    I'm always a bit of a wreck when my son is at camp - but he's always fine and comes back full of happy stories. Enjoy your son's stories upon his return! xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great travel card, Kelly. Inside and out !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards Kelly, I love Riley and I love your style of cards. I hope the camp went well and your son came home with loads of stories f happy adventures for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my this is totally brilliant I love both images of Riley, a great idea to put him inside the card it is nice to know that he found somewhere to camp safely, lol, I love the front papers they are perfect for Riley Hiking, smashing make Kelly
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Riley sure knows how to have fun!! Fabulous card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That Riley sure knows how to have fun!! Fabulous card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great statment for Riley to make...so uplifting! Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete