9.01.2015

Riley's going "Back to School!"


Hi friends!
Getting back into the swing of back to school routine here 
means quite a few things for me ~
including driving from 6 am until nearly 4 pm,
back and forth and back and forth and then some!

Which means a lot of trips to Starbucks!
I'm blessed to have a wonderful group of mom friends
and we all meet up at S'Bux when school starts again to catch up on our summers, the kids, playdates, big people dates, and more ♥
It's no secret that I am a HUGE fan of Starbucks
but more than that, it's a slice of serenity in an incredibly busy mom's world :)
  
So my card today is a bit unorthodox *wink!*

It's our Riley and Company Design Team challenge time again 
 on the Riley and Company blog and our challenge is hosted by Sandye.

For our challenge this week, has challenged us to 
create a School related card or project.
For me, driving by for my 'Bux and meeting my treasured friends is one of the highlights of school!
{and the inside of my card!}
 

You may have noticed a small change
 on the Riley and Company inspiration blog
 While we no longer have the biweekly challenges,
 the DT will still bring to you biweekly inspirational cards and projects!
Every other week, the DT will showcase the stamps from the store!

Thanks for stopping by today ~
Cheers!!

Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

 

24 comments:

  1. Oh yes, yum yum!! I do love those pumpkin lattes!!! :) Such a super fun card for Fall!! Happy "back to school" time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As cute as can be! Love the sentiment too. You're going to have to find a job at Starbucks after all the kids are away from home and you don't have to run them everywhere. LOL!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Don't know about pumpkin spice latte, but school starting, for sure is a sign of fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! I'm not a coffee drinker but I love pumpkin so I might have to try a pumpkin spice latte!! The colors are so fun and the banners are awesome!! Fun and fabulous card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This a really cute card! Your coffee get together s...sound like so much fun. I'm a big coffee fan myself! Can't start my day without it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, so true Kelly! I was just at Michaels today and they were putting out all the Halloween stamps and merchandise. Yup, it's fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun card! I don't do coffee, but I really enjoy the Caramel Apple Spice that they have in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic layout, papers and embellishments to showcase this fun sentiment. Great card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable!!!!!! Gorgeous colours too!

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this card Kelly those papers and colours are lush the sentiment is brilliant excellent make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Kelly, I am amazed at the mileage you do - do glad you have some support and friends through it all.
    Wonderful card - the colours are fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha!!! so funny!! pumpkin spice everything!!! love the colors in your card!!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and brilliant designed card...love this sentiment and the colours are just gorgeous.xx
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Kelly... this card is lovely... and certainly is YOU! Love it! Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love this color combination! I love Starbuck's Chai Tea, but my heart belongs to Wa Wa when it comes to coffee.

    Kim from KatydidCards.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling design Kelly.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your buttons and banners and fun papers make this sensations autumn design a true delight!! Awesome work, Kelly! I'm loving that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, my goodness! This is my first time here, and your cards are terrific! I'm so excited and pleased that you're playing along in the September Card Chain Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I got my PSL today!!!!!!!!!

    Your card is super adorable. I love those papers and the sentiment is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww thank you for your lovely comment your super sweet!
    You have a new follower
    hugs
    vic x

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the pumpkin dp! Orange is a color I rarely use...except in the fall!

    We have a local independent coffee shop that sells wonderful pumpkin lattes and pumpkin scones....I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  22. One dear to my heart! While I don't care for the regular starbucks coffee, too strong, I do love their White Mocha Peppermint. Mr. gets the pumpkin ones. Love the fall colors, definitely the sentiment, and the burlap fishtail banner. Riley's got the right idea - f'sure! TFS & Happy Labor Day

    ReplyDelete
  23. You enjoy your coffee fix and we will enjoy looking at your card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Isn't this just the truth for most. For me, I wait for cranberry bliss bars! That really starts my season!

    ReplyDelete